standbywarrior:

 

==> Karkat: Nod your head again. That sounds really amazing, if only just because being outside is a weird experience after being inside of your own head and then a cell for an extended period of time. Plus, finally getting to wash off all the makeup caked on your face and the dust that’s all over you would definitely be nice. You can’t see any real downside to going, other than the fact that Treekat might leave again, which you really, really, really don’t want.

CAN YOU WALK ALRIGHT?

==> Treekat: Reach out to rub the side of Karkat’s face affectionately, eyebrows knit together. You’d like to carry him around some more, whether he can walk or not, but you suppose it’s up to him. It’s best for him to choose things. He never did get to see the hive you got him. You went overboard with the birds just to annoy him and everything. You’d even went and put your pictures hiding in random places for him to find. Ironic selfies for the win.

*cam tries to slowly approach the same bush he was in before, and hides in it again silently*

==> Treekat: Draw.

SHIT FLOOR IT FUCKFUCKFUCK NOOOOOPE ABANDON MISSION HERE *cam runs away after shaking treekat off him, staying away from the site for an entire hour before even thinking about coming back to the area*

==> Treekat: Slowly sit back up and go back to drawing.

((I MISREAD ARE 'U READY FOR THE SPOOP' AND I READ ARE U READY FOR THE SNOOp

image

standbywarrior:

 

==> Karkat: Make a pleased humming noise as Treekat both hugs you closer and makes an offer of an actual place to stay, but especially the second one. Having an actual place to stay means that you don’t have to go back to staying in that small cell, and that you can probably come and go as you please, and go see Treekat whenever you can. You nod happily in response to his offer, wanting to go somewhere nicer than just sitting outside

..WANNA GO RIGHT NOW?

==> Treekat: You just want Karkat out of the way for whatever might happen. He needs rest and to clean off. That reminds you that you should probably add to his wardrobe. You could lend him some of your clothes. Wow, what. Face heating up, you decide against that. You’ll give him your old sweaters instead. And… And then he’ll be okay and safe. You’ll put the forest on patrol for you and everything.

~woodchucks start chuking ur wood~
Anonymous

jj5x5:

ask-treekat:

allikat help

 

Allikat: C’MON, YOU CAN’T BE AFRAID OF SOME STUPID WOODCHUCK OR WHATEVER. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.

allikat no

==> Treekat: Wheeze louder and lick Allikat’s knees more frantically.

r u redy 4 da spoop
Anonymous

i dont get it

*cam just gets ready to get away silently, but still looks*

==> Treekat: Suddenly flop onto your back, rolling your eyes up to stare behind you.

I LOVE YOU.

<3

~woodchucks start chuking ur wood~
Anonymous

jj5x5:

ask-treekat:

allikat help

 

Allikat: WHAT IN THE UNHOLY FVCK IS A WOODCHUCK?

very dangerous.

Treekat: Lick Allikat’s kneecaps nervously.